At The Bridge Fellowship we believe showing children the unconditional love of God while teaching and training them in God's Word is the most productive path to beginning to build disciples for their good and God's glory. We strive to have a safe and fun environment for them to learn and practice the beginning principles of being a devoted follower of Jesus.
If you have questions or need more information, please call/text 903-316-5722, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Vacation Bible School 2018
June 6 — June 9, 2018
6 — 8:30 pm
“Game On” 2018 VBS invites your kids to grab their megaphones, lace up their cleats, and tune up their instruments. (K-5th) Players will realize God has given them His ultimate playbook. He wants them to join His team, train hard, celebrate salvation, and encourage one another!
Thank you for pouring into the lives of these children!
Resources for Parents
Reading recommendations, parental guides, and further developing your child’s faith.
- “Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God” - Marty Machowski
- “The 5 Love Languages of Children” - Gary Chapman, Ross Campbell
Connect With Us
See “Our Classes” for information about Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for kids!
Just for Kids
Links to child-safe videos that enhance our lessons from church
Younger Kids (K-2nd)
Older Kids (3rd-5th)
Schedule + MISC
Information for Sunday morning and Wednesday nights,…and events
Sunday Morning Routine
- Corporate Praise and Worship at 10am
- Children (Babies-5th) dismissed to classes after praise and worship
- Parents pick-up immediately after service
Wednesday Night Routine (Aug-May)
- Parents drop off at 6pm for dinner
- Children dismissed to classes at 6:30pm
- Parents pick-up at 7:45pm
- Nursery = Babies- 2 yrs
- Pre K = 3-4 yrs old
- Younger Kids = K-2nd
- Older Kids = 3rd-5th